Alvaro Morata, Danilo da Silva and Fabio Coentrao returned to full training ahead of Real Madrid’s group-deciding Champions League clash with Borussia Dortmund on Wednesday.
Morata tore his hamstring on duty with Spain last month but could be set to make an appearance at the Bernabéu after recovering from the injury.
Ronaldo trains away from squad
Defender Danilo also rejoined the rest of the squad for a session on Monday morning after missing the last two games with a knock, while Coentrao is back following a reoccurrence of muscularproblems suffered in Madrid’s last Champions League clash in Lisbon.
Cristiano Ronaldo, meanwhile, trained in the gym away from the group, but is not reported to have any problems.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...
- BOXING Who won the first and second Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder fights?
- FATHER’S DAY 2021 Happy Father’s Day: messages, quotes, images and memes to celebrate
- EURO 2020 Euro 2021: how many third place teams qualify?
- COPA AMERICA Uruguay v Chile: La Celeste look to end scoring drought at Copa America
- NBA playoffs 2021 Paul and Kawhi out of Game 1 as Clippers make Conference Finals bow