AIK turn down Real Madrid's offer for Isak - Expressen
The Swedish newspaper report that the Allsvenskan side waved away an 8 million euro bid for the 17-year-old striker dubbed, "the new Ibrahimovic".
Real Madrid are not giving upin their bid to sign teenage striker Alexander Isak, according to Swedish daily Expressen. They report that AIK have flatly turned down an 8 million euro offer for the talented 17-year-old, who has been compared to Manchester United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Madrid lead the chase for the teenager, ahead of Bayern Munich, West Ham and Chelsea.
Isak is under contract at AIK until 2018 and his agent has confirmed Real Madrid's interest on a number of occasions, although he has also stated that the young striker is focusing on developing as a player before listening to offers from Europe's top clubs. Madrid are keen to close the signing of Isak before Christmas, Expressen add.
Te recomendamos en English
- NETFLIX What's coming to Netflix in December 2020 and what's leaving: movies, tv series...
- BOXING When was the Mike Tyson last fight and what was the result?
- Coronavirus When is the coronavirus vaccine arriving in the US according to Trump?
- GAMING Where to buy the Xbox Series X|S on Black Friday: restock times & deals at GameStop, Walmart, Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- BOXING Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr: dates, fight card, PPV price, TV and how to watch online
- Real Madrid-Atlético Madrid Carvajal hands Zidane a fresh problem for Atletico derby