AIK turn down Real Madrid's offer for Isak - Expressen
The Swedish newspaper report that the Allsvenskan side waved away an 8 million euro bid for the 17-year-old striker dubbed, "the new Ibrahimovic".
Real Madrid are not giving upin their bid to sign teenage striker Alexander Isak, according to Swedish daily Expressen. They report that AIK have flatly turned down an 8 million euro offer for the talented 17-year-old, who has been compared to Manchester United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Madrid lead the chase for the teenager, ahead of Bayern Munich, West Ham and Chelsea.
Isak is under contract at AIK until 2018 and his agent has confirmed Real Madrid's interest on a number of occasions, although he has also stated that the young striker is focusing on developing as a player before listening to offers from Europe's top clubs. Madrid are keen to close the signing of Isak before Christmas, Expressen add.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 France national team squad: players, absences...
- EURO 2020 Denmark's Eriksen still in hospital, condition is stable
- EURO 2020 Germany national team squad: players, absences...
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Sergio Ramos, Florentino Pérez hold Valdebebas talks
- EURO 2020 England - Croatia live online: UEFA Euro 2020 | Group D
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is it coming in June? Child tax payment, tax refund status, IRS offices...