AIK turn down Real Madrid's offer for Isak - Expressen
The Swedish newspaper report that the Allsvenskan side waved away an 8 million euro bid for the 17-year-old striker dubbed, "the new Ibrahimovic".
Real Madrid are not giving upin their bid to sign teenage striker Alexander Isak, according to Swedish daily Expressen. They report that AIK have flatly turned down an 8 million euro offer for the talented 17-year-old, who has been compared to Manchester United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Madrid lead the chase for the teenager, ahead of Bayern Munich, West Ham and Chelsea.
Isak is under contract at AIK until 2018 and his agent has confirmed Real Madrid's interest on a number of occasions, although he has also stated that the young striker is focusing on developing as a player before listening to offers from Europe's top clubs. Madrid are keen to close the signing of Isak before Christmas, Expressen add.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Vinicius misses training over Covid-19 test doubts
- David Silva changed the dynamic of Manchester City, says Begiristain
- REAL MADRID-ALAVÉS Zidane: "Hazard hasn't suffered a relapse, he'll be ready tomorrow"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League quarter final draw Live: how and where to watch
- CORONAVIRUS How to get stimulus check without filing taxes?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: how long could voting be delayed?