AIK turn down Real Madrid's offer for Isak - Expressen
The Swedish newspaper report that the Allsvenskan side waved away an 8 million euro bid for the 17-year-old striker dubbed, "the new Ibrahimovic".
Real Madrid are not giving upin their bid to sign teenage striker Alexander Isak, according to Swedish daily Expressen. They report that AIK have flatly turned down an 8 million euro offer for the talented 17-year-old, who has been compared to Manchester United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Madrid lead the chase for the teenager, ahead of Bayern Munich, West Ham and Chelsea.
Isak is under contract at AIK until 2018 and his agent has confirmed Real Madrid's interest on a number of occasions, although he has also stated that the young striker is focusing on developing as a player before listening to offers from Europe's top clubs. Madrid are keen to close the signing of Isak before Christmas, Expressen add.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS What will the new IRS income tax brackets be for 2021?
- Coronavirus stimulus checks IRS extends $500 stimulus check for kids deadline - when is the new date and how do you claim it?
- US ELECTIONS 2020 Who are the candidates for 2020 US Elections besides Trump and Biden?
- US ELECTIONS Will Amish people vote in the 2020 USA Elections?
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live online updates: cases, deaths, stimulus checks and latest news
- UNITED STATES USA elections 2020 live online updates: Trump - Biden, polls, stimulus checks, latest news