In good news for Real Madrid, Toni Kroos returned to full training with the squad on Tuesday ahead of the visit of Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League.
The Germany international joined his teammates on the training pitches at Valdebebas and has been named in the squad for the match against the Bundesliga giants at the Bernabéu on Wednesday.
Club World Cup boost
Kroos will also be available to Zinedine Zidane for the Club World Cup, which takes place in Japan from December 8 to 18. The Germany international suffered a fractured metatarsal in the league match against Leganés on November 6 and has been expected to be out until after the New Year and his quicker than expected recovery is a boost to Zidane.
Álvaro Morata has also returned to a match day squad for the first time since picking up a hamstring injury playing for Spain against England last month.
Real squad for Borussia Dortmund
Keepers: Navas, Casilla, Yáñez.
Defenders: Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Varane, Danilo, Marcelo.
Midfielders: Kroos, James, Casemiro, Modric, Asensio, Isco.
Forwards: Ronaldo, Benzema, Morata, Vázquez.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League United worry ahead of Liverpool game as De Gea limps off for Spain
- Spain U-21 Barcelona teenage sensation Ansu Fati makes Spain U-21 debut
- PSG Tuchel: "It's not nice to hear Neymar saying he wants to leave"
- FOOTBALL UEFA charge Bulgaria over racist chants and Nazi salutes
- Euro 2020 Euro 2020 qualifying tables
- BARCELONA Barcelona planning 589 km bus trip to Eibar