Jordi Alba to Kovacic: "Learn how to speak Spanish, idiot"
The Barcelona full back and Real Madrid's Croatian midfielder were picked up by TV cameras in a verbal exchange, in which Alba was seen saying: "learn how to speak first, dickhead” and “shut up, dumb-ass”.
The cameras of Spanish TV show ‘El Día Después’ picked up a heated exchange of words between Jordi Alba and Mateo Kovacic during El Clásico on Saturday.
The Barcelona full-back was visibly seen uttering to Real Madrid’s Croatian midfielder, Kovacic: “You’re very stupid” and “learn to speak Spanish, idiot”.
“Shut up, dumb-ass”
That was followed by a “learn how to speak first, dickhead” and “shut up, dumb-ass”.
It was unclear what Kovacic said in return as the camera angle was pointed in the direction of his back. The quarrel between the two resulted from a foul by Carvajal on Neymar.
Referee Clos Gómez was in close proximity to the discussion but decided not to intervene. The game finished 1-1 after Sergio Ramos late header cancelled out Luis Suarez’s opener.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Cristiano Ronaldo looking to achieve goal-scoring holy grail
- MLS MLS is back tournament changes as players test positive for coronavirus
- PREMIER LEAGUE Leicester City player ratings vs Arsenal
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths, news and stimulus checks, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- ATLÉTICO Atlético Madrid's stadium finally demolished: The last days of the Vicente Calderón