Prosecutor opens cases on Xabi Alonso, Di María and Carvalho but Cristiano escapes probes
Madrid's Provincial Prosecutors' Office have opened cases on the three ex-Real Madrid players and are investigating Fabio Coentrao and Radamel Falcao.
Madrid's Provincial Prosecutors' Office have opened cases to assess the fiscal situations of three former Real Madrid players: Xabi Alonso, Ángel Di María and Ricardo Carvalho and will investigate left-back Fábio Coentrão and ex-Atlético de Madrid striker Radamel Falcao for possible discrepancies in their tax returns.
Sources close to the investigation have disclosed the names of the players being probed by the Provincial Prosecutor to EFE in the wake of information issued by the Spanish Tax authorities regarding the footballers' respective fiscal situation and tax declarations for recent tax years, in principal, dating back to 2011.
Legal sources claimed however, that among those being investigated, there is no mention of Cristiano Ronaldo who, according to information published by Football Leaks, moved 150 million euros to an offshore company listed in the British Virgin Islands.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Kroos is having the best season of his Real Madrid career
- World Cup 2022 Work at the Al Bayt stadium almost complete
- Bundesliga Dortmund: Mourinho in line to replace under-fire Favre
- Champions League Pep Guardiola loses patience with slow Stones
- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Spurs squad '1000 per cent' behind Pochettino
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Suárez bids to end away drought: Champions League in numbers