Prosecutor opens cases on Xabi Alonso, Di María and Carvalho but Cristiano escapes probes
Madrid's Provincial Prosecutors' Office have opened cases on the three ex-Real Madrid players and are investigating Fabio Coentrao and Radamel Falcao.
Madrid's Provincial Prosecutors' Office have opened cases to assess the fiscal situations of three former Real Madrid players: Xabi Alonso, Ángel Di María and Ricardo Carvalho and will investigate left-back Fábio Coentrão and ex-Atlético de Madrid striker Radamel Falcao for possible discrepancies in their tax returns.
Sources close to the investigation have disclosed the names of the players being probed by the Provincial Prosecutor to EFE in the wake of information issued by the Spanish Tax authorities regarding the footballers' respective fiscal situation and tax declarations for recent tax years, in principal, dating back to 2011.
Legal sources claimed however, that among those being investigated, there is no mention of Cristiano Ronaldo who, according to information published by Football Leaks, moved 150 million euros to an offshore company listed in the British Virgin Islands.
Te recomendamos en English
- FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK When could there be a new stimulus payment according to the experts?
- BARCELONA Official: Depay signs for Barcelona until June 2023
- FOOTBALL Kevin De Bruyne not too concerned by eye injury
- NBA NBA playoffs 2021: Mann 'not surprised' after taking Clippers to first Conference Final
- MLB Ohtani goes into Home Run Derby mode with two homers
- Euro 2020 Giroud makes history by gaining 100th cap for France