Raúl Albentosa, Depor's centre-half, is a doubt for their trip to play Real Madrid on Saturday as he limped out of training on Thursday with a right hip injury. On the other hand, Florin Andone increased the intensity and looks set to be available for the game.
Gaizka Garitano is waiting to see how Albentosa's hip improves over the course of the next few days and his inclusion will depend on the last training session on Friday at their training complex.
Andone set to start
Florin Andone, a man who is more effective in front of goals as Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, will make it back in time for the game. This news comes as a huge boost for Deportivo La Coruña as he has scored in his last four games for the club.
The Romanian striker completed one part of training on the field and carried out other excercies in the gym on Thursday.
During training, Garitano focused on set-pieces, working with his team on crosses and finishing. He also worked on transitions and finished with a full game of eleven versus eleven.
Te recomendamos en English
- Juventus director Paratici under investigation over Suarez's Italian exam
- SERIE A Official: Napoli stadium renamed Stadio Diego Armando Maradona
- REAL MADRID Camavinga a step closer to Real Madrid
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid squad for Sevilla: Sergio Ramos left behind
- FOOTBALL Tagliafico signs new Ajax contract which includes get-out clause
- Atlético Madrid Luis Suárez set to train after negative covid-19 test