Raphael Varane's house ransacked during Dortmund game
An organised crime group conducted a planned robbery on the Real Madrid defender's chalet while he played against Dortmund on Wednesday, taking €70,000 worth of property and cash.
The chalet of Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane was burgled on Wednesday by an organised crime group, who took more than €70,000 euros worth of jewelry, cash and other items.
The thieves took advantage of Varane’s absence from the property, conducting the carefully planned robbery during Real Madrid’s Champions League match with Borussia Dortmund on Wednesday evening.
Security alarm not turned on
On reporting the incident to the police, the Frenchman confessed that he had forgotten to turn on the security alarm before coming home to find a locked door forced in and the house ransacked. The robbers stole 12 exclusive watches, €3,800 in cash, jewelry with a value of more than €10,500, and numerous other luxury items.
The robbery comes just two weeks after Real Madrid legend Luis Figo had his house broken into in a nearby area of the city.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 Golden State Stimulus check: can I get it if I also received the third stimulus check?
- US NEWS Lyrids meteor shower 2021: dates, times and how to see in the US
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Is it possible to use the money from the stimulus check to pay the rent or the mortgage?
- CORONAVIRUS US Coronavirus US: is a third dose of the Pfizer vaccine necessary?
- US NEWS How to get Covid-19 a vaccine appointment in Florida?