Karim Benzema missed training on Friday as the Real Madrid squad prepared for the visit of Deportivo (Saturday, 20:45). The French striker, who is suffering from a muscular problem and stayed in the gym, now looks set to miss the final game of 2016 at the Bernabéu, with Álvaro Morata likely to start after returning from injury.
Aside from Benzema and Gareth Bale, who continues his recuperation after undergoing surgery on his ankle, all other first-team players trained normally.
*Update 9 de diciembre de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check today: when to expect, Biden relief plan and IRS payment | Live updates
- NBA Kobe Bryant death anniversary: what tributes and memories have been shared?
- NBA Kobe Bryant death anniversary: what's known about the helicopter crash?
- REAL MADRID Sales and loan deals see Madrid generate €102M for Mbappé
- FOOTBALL 'Daniel Agger' arrested in Moscow protests
- SERIE A Ibrahimovic close to goals milestone ahead of Milan derby