L'Equipe snubs Madrid in team of Champions League group stages
The French newspaper didn't name a single player from Real Madrid or city rivals Atletico in their ideal XI of the Champions League group stages. Messi and Iniesta did make the side however.
French newspaper L’Equipe has published its team of the Champions League group stages, in which not one player from Real Madrid is named.
Real Madrid finished second in Group B behind Borussia Dortmund after conceding a late equaliser to the German side at the Bernabéu on Wednesday night (something which could conversely work out in Madrid’s favour).
The L’Equipe evelen, which is based on players’ average match ratings, includes Barcleona’s Lionel Messi and Andrés Iniesta.
L’Equipe’s team of the group stages
Kasper Schmeichel (Leicester), Sidibé (Mónaco), Glik (Mónaco), Bonucci (Juventus), Alaba (Bayern Munich), Gundogan (City), Iniesta (Barcelona), Messi (Barcelona), De Bruyne (Manchester City), Silva (Mónaco), Kun Agüero (Manchester City).
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Super Bowl LV 2021: how many tickets are available for Buccaneers & Chiefs fans?
- Coronavirus Coronavirus US: what pandemic travel restrictions will Biden impose?
- US NEWS What has Biden said about the Pentagon banning transgender people in the military?
- NFL Tom Brady vs Patrick Mahomes: how many times have they faced each other?
- SUPER BOWL LV How many Super Bowls have the Buccaneers played and won?
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it