Morata gets engaged 24 hours ahead of Real Madrid v Deportivo
Álvaro Morata, the Madrid striker, announced via social media that he had proposed to his girlfriend. Fortunately for him, Italian, Alice Campello, said yes.
Álvaro Morata took to social media to tell the world his good news that he and girlfriend Alice Campello are engaged to be married. The Real Madrid forward posted a photo of the hand of his now fiancée with a new ring firmly attached and wrote the message: "She said YEES!! We're getting married!!! I love you @alicecampello".
A magical moment
The Madrid youth product, who returned in the summer after a spell with Juventus, chose the venue of the Teatro Rialto, a theatre in Madrid to pop the question. And appropriately enough it was at a magic show called, El Mago POP where the magician himself was complicit in the plan. The couple were asked to be part of a routine and when Alice turned around she found her husband on bended knee with an important question to ask. The crowd enjoyed it and one of them captured it on their mobile phone.
Fortunately for everyone involved with the Bernabéu club Campello responded well and Morata can go into Saturday evening's game against Deportivo in a positive frame of mind.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK $600 Golden State Stimulus check: can I get it if I also received the third stimulus check?
- US NEWS Lyrids meteor shower 2021: dates, times and how to see in the US
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Is it possible to use the money from the stimulus check to pay the rent or the mortgage?
- CORONAVIRUS US Coronavirus US: is a third dose of the Pfizer vaccine necessary?
- US NEWS How to get Covid-19 a vaccine appointment in Florida?