Real make their way to Japan, with Bale the only absentee
Los Blancos will play their first Club World Cup game in Yokohama on Thursday as Zidane travels with a 23-man squad.
Travelling on a high
The Real Madrid squad are currently making their way to Japan to compete in the FIFA Club World Cup. Just hours after bolstering their lead at the top of the LaLiga table via more last-minute heroics from Sergio Ramos against Deportivo, Los Blancos, led by club president Florentino Pérez, set off for Tokyo.
The squad will be stationed in Yokohama, where they will play their first two games. The first will be the semi-final on Thursday (11:30am, local time).
Real Madrid's 23-man squad
Goalkeepers: Navas, Casilla and Yáñez.
Defenders: Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo, Coentrão and Danilo.
Midfielders: Kroos, James, Casemiro, Kovacic, Modric, Asensio and Isco.
Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Lucas Vázquez, Morata and Mariano.
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Abidal: "Problem with Messi? I've learned a lot of things during the past few days"
- GETAFE 2 - AJAX 0 Bordalás: "Ajax are still the favourites, no doubt about it"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Willian keen to to remain in London as Chelsea contract runs down
- BARCELONA Messi and Kluivert, previous owners of the No.19 shirt at Barcelona
- Flick relaxed about future and aiming to establish own philosophy amid Guardiola comparisons
- Europa League Getafe serve Ajax shock defeat at the Coliseum