Real make their way to Japan, with Bale the only absentee
Los Blancos will play their first Club World Cup game in Yokohama on Thursday as Zidane travels with a 23-man squad.
Travelling on a high
The Real Madrid squad are currently making their way to Japan to compete in the FIFA Club World Cup. Just hours after bolstering their lead at the top of the LaLiga table via more last-minute heroics from Sergio Ramos against Deportivo, Los Blancos, led by club president Florentino Pérez, set off for Tokyo.
The squad will be stationed in Yokohama, where they will play their first two games. The first will be the semi-final on Thursday (11:30am, local time).
Real Madrid's 23-man squad
Goalkeepers: Navas, Casilla and Yáñez.
Defenders: Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo, Coentrão and Danilo.
Midfielders: Kroos, James, Casemiro, Kovacic, Modric, Asensio and Isco.
Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Lucas Vázquez, Morata and Mariano.
Te recomendamos en English
- QATAR 2022 Russian players cleared to compete at World Cup as neutral team
- Champions League Zidane omits Sergio Ramos and Kroos from Brugge squad
- Premier League Three second half goals in 9 minutes enough for Arsenal
- Club World Cup Liverpool eye CWC glory as Flamengo threaten to spoil party
- Premier League Marcelino and Emery in pole position for Premier League posts
- REAL MADRID Madrid hoping to end Lunin and Sanchez loan deals in January