Real make their way to Japan, with Bale the only absentee
Los Blancos will play their first Club World Cup game in Yokohama on Thursday as Zidane travels with a 23-man squad.
Travelling on a high
The Real Madrid squad are currently making their way to Japan to compete in the FIFA Club World Cup. Just hours after bolstering their lead at the top of the LaLiga table via more last-minute heroics from Sergio Ramos against Deportivo, Los Blancos, led by club president Florentino Pérez, set off for Tokyo.
The squad will be stationed in Yokohama, where they will play their first two games. The first will be the semi-final on Thursday (11:30am, local time).
Real Madrid's 23-man squad
Goalkeepers: Navas, Casilla and Yáñez.
Defenders: Carvajal, Pepe, Ramos, Varane, Nacho, Marcelo, Coentrão and Danilo.
Midfielders: Kroos, James, Casemiro, Kovacic, Modric, Asensio and Isco.
Forwards: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Lucas Vázquez, Morata and Mariano.
Te recomendamos en English
- ATLÉTICO-LIVERPOOL Klopp: "Atlético are a machine - they're not playing as badly as people make out"
- ATLÉTICO-LIVERPOOL Alexander-Arnold: "Madrid holds good memories but we've got a job to do tomorrow"
- ATLÉTICO-LIVERPOOL Simeone: "Pessimism? I see optimism and hope"
- Neymar ready to face Borussia Dortmund, Tuchel confirms
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Martin Braithwaite's agent arrives to open talks
- LAUREUS 2020 Messi and Lewis Hamilton share Laureus World Sportsman of the Year award