Barcelona monitor Benfica keeper Ederson Moraes
According to O Jogo, Barça's sporting director, Robert Fernández, was watching the shotstopper during Benfica's Champions League game against Napoli.
Barcelona are currently monitoring Benfica goalkeeper Ederson Moraes as a potential azulgrana keeper of the future. Despite already having two young shotstoppers in Marc-André ter Stegen (24) and Jasper Cillessen (27), Barcelona's sporting director, Robert Fernández, continues to keep an eye on the progress of Benfica's 23-year-old keeper.
According to O Jogo, Fernández has been spotted on different occasions scouting Moraes, and was in attendance during Benfica's final group-stage Champions League tie against Napoli. On that occasion, he conceded twice, with Callejón and Mertens getting the better of him.
Moraes, a Brazilian national with an EU passport, has become a regular starter in the Benfica first team, playing 13 games. His impressive run of form has also sparked interest from other clubs like Manchester City and Inter Milan, earning him a price tag of seven million euros.
Te recomendamos en English
- Boxing Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr. live fight online: results, updates and purses
- Liga MX America vs Chivas live online: Liga MX Playoffs, Leg 2 updates
- Coronavirus Which benefits will disappear if no stimulus bill is passed?
- US Election What’s happening in Trump campaign lawsuits in Pennsylvania, Georgia & Michigan?
- CORONAVIRUS Covid 19 vaccine: who would receive it first in US?
- coronavirus Coronavirus in Los Angeles: new stay-at-home restrictions and dates