Babel sad to see "Madrid's influence over referees"
Joselu: "The ref didn't dare send off Danilo because of the Bernabéu". Deportivo are still raging at Jaime Latre refereeing at the Bernabéu.
Too much stoppage time
Deportivo are still raging at some of the decision which match official Jaime Latre made in last night's 3-2 defeat to Real Madrid at the Bernabéu. In his post-match press conference, visiting coach Gaizka Garitano sighed: "When five minutes are added onto a game in which there was practically no time lost, we knew then that the stoppage times had been added so that Madrid could have a chance to score. Stoppage time seems to last longer at the Bernabéu, until Madrid score, full-time isn't blown".
Two Deportivo players have also vented their disappointment over Jaime Latre's performance. Ryan Babel took to Facebook: "Experiencing the influence from very close what Real Madrid have on referee's is something you can't fight against... Great team effort last night".
Babel was involved in a move in which Joselu felt Madrid full-back Danilo should have been sent off: "I think that incident conditioned the rest of the game. We were 1-2 up and the ref didn't blow for a foul because he would have had to send Danilo off and leave Madrid on 10 men, it was a red card. But that is complicated to see happening at the Bernabéu".
Depor were left perplexed at Jaime Latre's leniency with some Madrid players - Ramos violently shoved Sidnei just one metre away from the ref, who reacted by booking both players while Lucas Vázquez, escaped without a yellow card despite his involvement in an on-field free-for-all when tempers flared; and the absence of any punishment when a couple of Zidane's players were caught diving in the penalty area in the dying moments of the game.
Te recomendamos en English
- MANCHESTER CITY Raheem Sterling: "Sadly, racism has become normal again in football"
- Liga MX 10 conclusions left with the end of the seventh week of the Clausura 2020
- Premier League Manchester United would rather sign Diogo Jota than Raul Jimenez
- NAPOLI- BARCELONA Setién: "Barcelona do not talk much about Anfield or Rome"
- Vanessa Bryant submits wrongful death lawsuit against helicopter company
- Champions League Napoli “There is no space for Hirving Lozano here”