Luis Suárez: There are players with more marketing than me
The Barcelona and Uruguay striker was speaking about his absence from the top three best players in the world for FIFA 2016.
Barcelona's Uruguyuan striker says that there are footballers "with more marketing" than him, as a reaction to his absence from the top three finalists for FIFA's The Best. "I prioritise the group and winning as a collective," he said.
"I don't give too much importance to these things and I have always said that there are players with more marketing than me," he said in the interview with the Uruguyuan sports supplement Ovacion.
The striker was ommitted from the list on the 2nd of December when they named their three top players, Lionel Messi, Antoine Griezmann and Cristiano Ronaldo for 2016. The winner will be announced during a gala on the 9th of January in Zurich.
Te recomendamos en English
- DEREK CHAUVIN TRIAL George Floyd verdict and closing arguments: what has defense and prosecution stated?
- PLAYSTATION Horizon Zero Dawn free on PS4 and PS5: date, times and how to download
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Overpayment of unemployment benefits: should I give it back?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINE Why has the demand for vaccines decreased in some states of the country?
- OSCARS 2021 Which movies have won the Oscar for Best Picture each year?
- European Super League Florentino Pérez on European Super League: "We are doing this to save football"