The Ballon d’Or trophy – won for the fourth time by Cristiano Ronaldo on Monday – has gone on display at the player’s museum in Madeira, Portugal.
The Real Madrid striker, who Zinedine Zidane has said could now be considered the club’s best ever player with “no exaggeration”, revealed the new exhibition of the trophy – which he regained from 2015 winner Lionel Messi earlier this week – with a post on social media.
Cristiano Ronaldo Museum
“My golden ball [is] available in my museum in Madeira,” said Ronaldo, accompanied with a photo of trophy in its new display case.
The Cristiano Ronaldo Museum, self-financed by the star, was upsized to a larger home back in June 2016 in anticipation of the Real Madrid star winning "future trophies".
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- USA News US Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies aged 87
- AMAZON PRIME VIDEO The Boys Season 2: how many episodes, dates of release and when is the last one?
- Arteta: Aubameyang stayed because Arsenal is an 'incredible club' as big as Barcelona & Inter
- Liverpool Thiago: “When you win, you want to win more”
- Coronavirus Flu shot: who should get it and when?