The Ballon d’Or trophy – won for the fourth time by Cristiano Ronaldo on Monday – has gone on display at the player’s museum in Madeira, Portugal.
The Real Madrid striker, who Zinedine Zidane has said could now be considered the club’s best ever player with “no exaggeration”, revealed the new exhibition of the trophy – which he regained from 2015 winner Lionel Messi earlier this week – with a post on social media.
Cristiano Ronaldo Museum
“My golden ball [is] available in my museum in Madeira,” said Ronaldo, accompanied with a photo of trophy in its new display case.
The Cristiano Ronaldo Museum, self-financed by the star, was upsized to a larger home back in June 2016 in anticipation of the Real Madrid star winning "future trophies".
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS $1,400 third stimulus check live updates today: Biden executive order, when to expect and who will get it
- UFC UFC 257 Poirier vs McGregor: how & where to watch - times, TV, online
- PREMIER LEAGUE De Bruyne injured: how will Manchester City cope without star?
- Football AS chooses its Legends XI: The greatest soccer team ever
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Koeman concerned about fatigue, fixtures and injuries
- SERIE A Fernando Llorente close to making Udinese move