"For Albiol and Callejón it'll be special to return to the Bernabéu"
According to Manuel García Quilón, the agent of Napoli's two ex-Real Madrid players, Raúl Albiol and José Maria Callejón, his clients will have something to prove when they return in the Champions League in February.
Real Madrid’s Champions League Round of 16 tie with Napoli will have a special flavor for Manuel García Quilón, agent of the Italian side’s ex-Madrid players Raúl Albiol and José Maria Callejón.
"It won’t be an easy knock-out for Los Merengues"
“It’s a historic date for both clubs,” Quilón told Tuttonapoli.net following Monday’s draw. “Real are the most important [team] in the world and Napoli are growing more every year. It won’t be an easy knock-out for Los Merengues, not at all. Football constantly surprises us.”
And indeed for Albiol and Callejón, who both swapped the Bernabéu for Naples in 2013, it’ll be an extra special affair.
"They are practically Neapolitan!"
“They grew up and had a lot of support there,” said Quilón, who also represents Rafa Benitez – former coach of both clubs – and Napoli’s Spanish keeper, Pepe Reina. “It’ll be an extra motivation to show everything they’re worth.
“Raúl and Jose renewed their commitment to Napoli a short while ago and they feel identified with the shirt, and obviously Pepe too. They are practically Neapolitan!!
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS USA Second stimulus check: Biden's 'hundreds of billions' in relief
- US News Who is Gregory Meeks, new chair of the House Foreign Affairs Committee?
- US NEWS US Presidential Election & covid-19 updates: Trump, Biden, transition, results, cases, latest news
- US Election 2020 US Election: when is the electoral college vote?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: how could a new stimulus affect unemployment benefits?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Solskjaer: Manchester United one of England's most consistent teams