📷 Replica da possível camisa do Barça para temporada 2017/18. pic.twitter.com/kJ3XEDQt9E— NEWS FC BARCELONA (@newsfcb) 14 de diciembre de 2016
The 2017/18 Barcelona playing shirt will have more than just a new sponsor on the chest as Qatar Airways make way for Rakuten.
The Barcelona Twitter news account in Portuguese @newsfcb (not linked with the club) has posted an image of what's believed to be the official Nike home shirt for the next campaign showing thinner navy and burgundy stripes.
It's anticipated that the second kit for the new season will be sky blue in colour with the third kit being a burgundy hue not dissimilar to that of Serie A side AS Roma.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Paris still displaying Neymar love
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Spanish government say Clásico at Camp Nou is 'not sensible'
- BARCELONA Barcelona change Eibar travel plans to avoid Catalan strike
- PREMIER LEAGUE Dier urges Spurs to "embrace the situation" they have created
- FC Barcelona Messi's greatest goals across 15 years at Camp Nou
- SERIE A Alexis Sanchez ankle surgery goes "exactly as planned"