A letter found in a Scottish field is causing mass interest on social media outlets as people desperately search for the author of the moving note penned to the boy's deceased father.
In their letter, the child wrote:
"Hi dad, just writing you a letter to tell you I'm missing you and tell you news!
"I'm sure you know I'm in foster care cause mom is sick and my ear is blocked from Monday.
"Tomorrow we're leaving.
"I really miss school and you. I know are up in heaven but are you safe?
"Oh ya before I go here's my dream and xmas list.
"My dream is for you my daddy to put under my pillow that you wrote.
"My xmas list: boots/studs, Astros, rebounder net, new Premier League ball, Real Madrid jersey and shorts
"Bye daddy I love you."
The letter was found attached to a balloon in a field near the Scottish town of Dunfermline and was discovered by local man Stuart McColl who was moved by the sentiment of the note which in turn has mobilised a search for the football loving young boy.
Speaking to the Dunfermline Press, McColl stated: "This was just too sad to ignore. I've never done anything like this before but it's a really tragic story so it would be great to do something to help this person who is having such a tough time."
Te recomendamos en English
- Liga MX Pumas “We will destroy America”
- MLS Jonathan dos Santos to miss LA Galaxy’s debut due to an injury
- MANCHESTER CITY City to use Wanda Metropolitano ahead of Madrid UCL clash
- Laliga Atlético recover third place as Joao Felix finds the net
- Ajax Ajax sign Ziyech replacement Antony in €21.75m deal
- Premier League Solskjaer hails Fernandes effect after Man Utd win over Watford