Sergio Ramos is performing his duties as Real Madrid captain - just like Iker Casillas did when he contacted Xavi during the most tense moments of the Mourinho era; he has taken the reins to keep the peace with Barcelona as to not aggravate tensions between players from both clubs.
According to Manu Carreño on Last night's El Larguero show broadcast by Cadena SER, the Real Madrid skipper asked team mate Dani Carvajal to send a message to Barça captain Andrés Iniesta, to apologise for the middle finger gesture he showed to home fans at Camp Nou following Ramos' equaliser in the Clásico a fortnight ago.
Carvajal had already recognized the errror of his ways and one hour after the final whistle went at Camp Nou, he went public to say sorry on his personal Twitter account.
Me gustaría pedir disculpas por el gesto a un sector de la grada respondiendo a lo insultos. Es algo que no se debería hacer.— Dani Carvajal Ramos (@DaniCarvajal92) 3 de diciembre de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Can I refuse to have my temperature taken before work?
- LALIGA LaLiga given green light for Monday and Friday games this season
- PREMIER LEAGUE Four more positive tests in Premier League
- CORONAVIRUS 4th of July 2020: what’s going to happen on Independence Day?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: Has Sweden’s herd immunity strategy failed?
- CORONAVIRUS Walt Disney World Resort to reopen: dates, safety measures