Bild point at Sevilla as a possible destination for Julian Draxler
Draxler has been linked with a number of clubs since his unsuccessful transfer to Wolfsburg and Sevilla can now be added to the clubs linked
Sevilla continue to look for a forward they can sign in January and the answer might be found in Germany as Wolfsburg and Julian Draxler grow closer to a split by the day, according to Bild. They report that the Spanish side have made advances in attaining the German attacker's signature.
Wolfsburg's asking price too high
The problem is, Wolfsburg are holding out for €30 million, which is a lot of money to spend on a signing in the winter transfer market. Sevilla, however, are trying to take advantage of the fall out between the two parties.
A loan deal until the end of the season would be the best for both parties, it would result in Sevilla adding to their attack and it would also see them save a massive amount of money. It gives Sevilla the chance to have a look at the player, stump up the cash for him if that was the next step, and compete heavily both domestically and in Europe 2017 if they did manage to sign him.
Draxler has an old companian in the Sevilla squad in Sergio Escudero, as they both played for Schalke 04 together.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS UK bars and pubs reopening on Super Saturday July 4th: schedule, opening times, conditions
- CORONAVIRUS July 4th 2020: Why it is called ‘Super Saturday’?
- BUNDESLIGA Rummenigge confirms Thiago Alcántara will leave Bayern Munich
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid troll Barcelona about four-point lead
- CORONAVIRUS | USA How to celebrate July 4th safely during Covid-19
- Coronavirus Ghanaian minister resigns after breaching self-isolation rules