Real Sociedad's Eusebio awarded manager of the month
The side from San Sebastian completed an excellent month taking seven from a possible nine points. Diego Lopez (Espanyol) was voted player of the month.
Eusebio Sacristán has been selected by LaLiga as the Manager of the month for November after his Real Sociedad side secured seven points from a possible nine during the month.
Atleti and Barça
Real Sociedad started the month off in style with a convincing 2-0 win over title hopefuls Atletico Madrid at Anoeta with Carlos Vela and Willian Jose on target for the "Txuri-urdin".
A 1-3 win away to Sporting Gijon preceded the visit of FC Barcelona to Anoeta, a stadium that has become a bogey ground for the Catalan club who have now failed to take maximum points from San Sebastian for over 10 years. The current LaLiga champions were outclassed by the men in blue and white and indeed fortunate to leave with a point.
Espanyol's Diego Lopez has been fundamental in the Barcelona based sides excellent current run maintaining a clean sheet for the duration of the month of November as the "Periquitos" slowly climb the LaLiga table.
Te recomendamos en English
- Covid-19 Coronavirus lock down in USA: which states and what measures have been applied?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid in talks with players over salary cuts
- Coronavirus Gerardo Martino “We are lucky to have high salaries so we must be supportive”
- FIFA Blatter denies bribery allegations in awarding of 2018 and 2022 World Cups
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Barcelona planning raid on Bernabéu for Gelabert
- Barcelona Messi's Barcelona exit would not be 'a drama' for LaLiga, says Tebas