Zidane: "These players make everything easier"
The Madrid coach also talked about Sergio Ramos's participation in the final: "Ramos is going to play from the start and I hope he can play the whole game without too many problems".
Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane spoke ahead of Los Blancos' Club World Cup final against Japanese side Kashima (Sunday, 11:30 CET).
What do Madrid have to do to become champions?
This compeition is really important to us. We've come here to win the trophy and we have to play our football and do what we know best. It's going to be a difficult game, and Kashima will make life difficult. But we're ready. Against América we didn't start the game particularly well because of the trip over, but now we've acclimatised.
Did you think taking charge of Real Madrid would go so well?
My idea was to try. I wanted to create team spirit and win games... when you're the Real Madrid coach it's the only thing you can do. I'm really positive, even though it might not seem that way. I'm really positive in my life. With these players everything is easier.
How much do you need Ramos?
He's our captain. He's going to play from the start and I hope he can play the whole game without too many problems.
Te recomendamos en English
- MANCHESTER CITY Raheem Sterling: "Sadly, racism has become normal again in football"
- Liga MX 10 conclusions left with the end of the seventh week of the Clausura 2020
- Premier League Manchester United would rather sign Diogo Jota than Raul Jimenez
- NAPOLI- BARCELONA Setién: "Barcelona do not talk much about Anfield or Rome"
- Vanessa Bryant submits wrongful death lawsuit against helicopter company
- Champions League Napoli “There is no space for Hirving Lozano here”