Leonardo Bonucci renews with Juventus until 2021
The centre-back has spent six seasons with Juve, making 291 appearances. In his honours list, five Serie A titles, two Italian Cups and three Supercups.
Leonardo Bonucci has renewed his contract with Juventus until June 2021, adding an extra year onto his previous arrangement with the club. Should he complete the full term of this new arrangement, he will have spent 11 seasons with the Vecchia Signora.
The centre-back joined Juventus aged 23 in 2010, and is now one of the team's leaders. Over the past six years, he has made 291 appearances and built up an impressive honours list which includes five Serie A titles, two Coppa Italias and three Supercoppa Italianas.
Supercoppa final in Doha
Bonucci has also taken part in two World Cup finals as well as the past two editions of the Euros with Italy. On Friday, he will be part of the Juventus side which takes on AC Milan in the Supercoppa Italiana at the Jassim Bin Hamad Stadium in Doha.
Te recomendamos en English
- MANCHESTER UNITED Pogba nowhere near ready for Man Utd return, says Solskjaer
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Marcelo has become a liability
- MANCHESTER CITY Guardiola "100 percent" behind City after Champions League ban
- BARCELONA Messi on Barcelona social media scandal: "It's a strange subject"
- VAR Wenger VAR offside proposal ruled out by IFAB for now
- MANCHESTER UNITED Van Persie: Man Utd can't keep changing coaches, give Solskjaer time