Griezmann: "I'd love to play for Beckham's team in Miami"
"I love the United States and I do see myself there one day..." the striker whose contract with Atlético expires in 2021 told France Football.
It's no secret that Antoine Griezmann is a huge fan of the NBA. During his holidays, he is usually seen in a courtside seat at one of the big basketball venues in the United States or getting a selfie with one of the game's star players.
But not many people know that he idolizes David Beckham and he prefers to wear long sleeved jerseys like Becks dis when he was a player.
And today, the Atleti ace surprised us again in an interview with France Football in which he hinted where his future could lie - MLS, and possibly with Beckham's proposed Miami team, should it come to fruition.
"I love the United States. I want to get a season pass for the NBA and go to every game with my kids. I can see myself over there one day..." Griezmann said. "I don't know which city I'd go to...But yes, I'd love to play for Beckham's team in Miami".
Griezmann's contract with Atlético expires in 2021 when he will be 30 years old, and possibly at the right moment to make a career change and cross the pond...
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus live updates: data, infections, deaths USA, India, UK...
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: How often should I wash my hands if I'm on lockdown?
- CORONAVIRUS Covid-19 | Suggestions for a post-coronavirus football 'reform'
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 29 March
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total USA cases and deaths, real-time map, 29 March
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 29 March