Griezmann: "I'd love to play for Beckham's team in Miami"
"I love the United States and I do see myself there one day..." the striker whose contract with Atlético expires in 2021 told France Football.
It's no secret that Antoine Griezmann is a huge fan of the NBA. During his holidays, he is usually seen in a courtside seat at one of the big basketball venues in the United States or getting a selfie with one of the game's star players.
But not many people know that he idolizes David Beckham and he prefers to wear long sleeved jerseys like Becks dis when he was a player.
And today, the Atleti ace surprised us again in an interview with France Football in which he hinted where his future could lie - MLS, and possibly with Beckham's proposed Miami team, should it come to fruition.
"I love the United States. I want to get a season pass for the NBA and go to every game with my kids. I can see myself over there one day..." Griezmann said. "I don't know which city I'd go to...But yes, I'd love to play for Beckham's team in Miami".
Griezmann's contract with Atlético expires in 2021 when he will be 30 years old, and possibly at the right moment to make a career change and cross the pond...
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: US Covid-19 relief package update
- US Election 2020 US Election 2020: when are the presidential debates and how many will there be?
- Trump Why has former Trump campaign manager Brad Pascale been hospitalized?
- Football Saudi Arabian clash between Al-Nassr, Al-Ahli in ACL quarter-final
- REAL MADRID Kroos: Real Madrid confirm muscle injury following tests