Griezmann: "I'd love to play for Beckham's team in Miami"
"I love the United States and I do see myself there one day..." the striker whose contract with Atlético expires in 2021 told France Football.
It's no secret that Antoine Griezmann is a huge fan of the NBA. During his holidays, he is usually seen in a courtside seat at one of the big basketball venues in the United States or getting a selfie with one of the game's star players.
But not many people know that he idolizes David Beckham and he prefers to wear long sleeved jerseys like Becks dis when he was a player.
And today, the Atleti ace surprised us again in an interview with France Football in which he hinted where his future could lie - MLS, and possibly with Beckham's proposed Miami team, should it come to fruition.
"I love the United States. I want to get a season pass for the NBA and go to every game with my kids. I can see myself over there one day..." Griezmann said. "I don't know which city I'd go to...But yes, I'd love to play for Beckham's team in Miami".
Griezmann's contract with Atlético expires in 2021 when he will be 30 years old, and possibly at the right moment to make a career change and cross the pond...
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS How much unemployment benefits will I get in New York?
- Coronavirus Are vaccines for covid-19 safe in the long term?
- US NEWS How do I certify for weekly unemployment benefits in New York?
- US News How do I know if my unemployment claim was approved in New York?
- BOXING Mike Tyson weighs in on Logan Paul Floyd Mayweather fight
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $1,100 Golden State stimulus in California eligibility: who qualifies for it?