Mario Balotelli, Europe's third most effective goal scorer
The Italian averages a goal every 77 minutes - statistics only bettered by Falcao (67) and Cavani (73). Super Mario is more efficient than Messi, Cristiano and Aubameyang.
Mario Balotelli brings 2016 to a close with the third best strike rate in Europe. At Nice, he is showing the kind of efficiency he struggled to produce at AC Milan, Manchester City and Liverpool.
Hi goals have helped to jettison Nice to the top of the Ligue 1 table, four points clear of Monaco. And 'Super Mario' if the third most effective striker in all of Europe's major leagues. The Italian averages a goal every 77 minutes - statistics only bettered by Radamel Falcao (67) and Edinson Cavani (73).
Messi and Cristiano, low averages
In contrast, Leo Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Kun Agüero pale into comparison. The Barça ace is fifth in the Top 10, promising a goal every 85 minutes. Cristiano Ronaldo has been bulding the back of the net every 94 minutes and Kun Agüero, comes in tenth with a goal for City every 101 minutes.
Europe's 10 most effective goal scorers:
|1. Falcao||AS Monaco||10||673||67 min.|
|2. Cavani||PSG||17||1247||73 min.|
|3. Balotelli||Nice||8||615||77 min.|
|4. Aubameyang||Borussia Dortmund||16||1255||78 min.|
|5. Messi||FC Barcelona||12||1024||85 min.|
|6. Mertens||Napoli||10||915||92 min.|
|7. Cristiano Ronaldo||Real Madrid||10||941||94 min.|
|8. Luis Suárez||FC Barcelona||12||1181||98 min.|
|9. Petersen||Friburg||5||492||98 min.|
|10. Agüero||Man. City||10||1010||101 min.|
Te recomendamos en English
- THANKSGIVING Bank opening hours on Thanksgiving 2020: Bank of America, Citi, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: why are economists calling for a new payment?
- Thanksgiving Stores opening hours in Thanksgiving 2020: Walmart, Target, Costco...
- coronavirus Bill Gates predicts when the next pandemic will arrive
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Champions League in numbers: Mbappé looks to end drought, Barça out to maintain 100% record