Lionel Messi and Luis Suárez play against a drone for Japan TV
A Japanese TV programme arranged some rather interesting challenges for two of world football's most potent forward. Watch to see who wins? Juventus-Barcelona live online: ICC 2017
A Japanese television programme set up a challenge that saw Barcelona stars Leo Messi and Luis Suárez face up against a drone. Their objective was to hit it as many times as possible but this was made all the harder by the drone being piloted by the best Japan has to offer.
Watch as they try to beat each other.
The drone competition wasn't the only thing set for two of the most potent footballers on the planet.
Control a ball dropped from 35m
Kick the ball 21m into the air
Score a goal past a very special goalkeeper
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: FDA approves Pfizer for 12-15 year olds, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- Barcelona - Atlético Madrid Messi and Suárez to face off for first time in title decider
- PREMIER LEAGUE Bale hitting top form as Real Madrid star mulls Spurs stay
- Inter Milan Lautaro: I nearly joined Messi at Barcelona and Real Madrid tried to sign me twice
- REAL MADRID Juventus look to Zidane as replacement for Pirlo