German police have seized hundreds of ecstasy tablets in the shape of FC Barcelona’s badge at German customs in the city of Cologne.
Along with the pink-coloured pills depicting the Catalan club’s crest, there are also a number of pills pressed with the logo of Italian car brand, Porcshe. The German Customs Investigation Bureau are investigating the matter.
Earlier this year, a drug expert with the Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs (ACMD), reported that ecstasy pills are increasingly being marketed with child-friendly logos, including Darth Vader, R2D2, Mickey Mouse, as well as teddy bear tablets.
The expert told The Guardian that said she doubted illegal drug manufacturers were actively trying to “entice children into a web of drug addiction”. It was more likely an attempt to appeal to the retro-kitsch market popular among young people.
Te recomendamos en English
- RESIDENT EVIL How to play Resident Evil games in order? Village included
- MAYWEATHER VS LOGAN PAUL What are the odds, predictions for the Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight?
- NBA Brooklyn Nets-Dallas Mavericks game recap: scores, stats, highlights...
- NBA Nets star Harden 'very confident' he will return before NBA playoffs
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS How effective are stimulus checks according to Biden?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES Covid-19 vaccine patent waiver: how will it affect vaccine production?