Gun-toting Maradona sparks Twitter storm as snap with hunted endangered animal surfaces
The Argentinian has attracted heavy criticism on social media after an image was circulated of him holding a rifle in one hand and an endangered Arabian Oryx in the other.
Diego Maradona is yet again at the centre of controversy after a photo appeared on social media of him holding a rifle in one hand and what appears to be a dead Arabian Oryx – a species in danger of extinction – in the other.
otro Vanucci , el valiente de Maradona cazó una cría de Oryx árabe, animal en extinción. pic.twitter.com/rYPwOAQmGu— loderaulo (@loderaulo) 19 de diciembre de 2016
Although it is unclear whether the Argentina legend shot the animal himself, the photograph, circulate on Twitter, has already attracted hundreds of outraged comments.
Maradona courted controversy wherever he went all throughout his football career and has never remained for away from the headlines – often due to polemic incidents all of his own creating – in the many years since he retired.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: FDA approves Pfizer for 12-15 year olds, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- Barcelona - Atlético Madrid Messi and Suárez to face off for first time in title decider
- PREMIER LEAGUE Bale hitting top form as Real Madrid star mulls Spurs stay
- Inter Milan Lautaro: I nearly joined Messi at Barcelona and Real Madrid tried to sign me twice
- REAL MADRID Juventus look to Zidane as replacement for Pirlo