Real Madrid fans would favour a James Rodríguez exit from the club. This was the clear verdict after AS.com conducted an online survey which saw more than 25.000 online users participate.
A resounding 70,85% of those polled confirmed that they would like the club to sell the player with 29,15% opting for the Colombian international to remain at the club.
The players declarations in Japan this weekend as the squad celebrated the World Club Cup win over Kashima Antlers have not been well received by Real Madrid supporters who felt that the player's timing to make such comments was inappropriate. James confirmed that he had offers on the table and seven days to make a decision concerning his future.
Reports from Colombian media outlets suggested that the player was in his homeland and in the process of securing a UK visa which immediately prompted speculation that a move to the Premier League is on the cards for the 25 year old.
Five European clubs are believed to be interested in securing the services of the player who has fallen out of favour with Real Madrid first team coach Zinedine Zidane.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Van Dijk: "We don't feel unbeatable"
- BARCELONA Barcelona sign Brazilian right-back Yan Couto
- SERIE A Pioli pleased as AC Milan dig deep for win against Brescia
- SERIE A Paulo Dybala admits he was close to leaving Juventus
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Eden Hazard has sights set on returning for the Madrid derby
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Setien admits he got a huge fright in Ibiza