Jesé says yes to Las Palmas move
Spanish sports programme, El Larguero (Cadena Ser) report that the player is ready to call time at PSG and return to his native Gran Canaria.
A Jesé Rodríguez exit from PSG appears imminent as respected Spanish sports programme El Larguero report that the striker is set to return to Laliga.
Back to Las Palmas
The 23 year old forward has a series of offers on the table including a bid from Serie A side AC Milan but the Canary Islander harks for a move back to his native Las Palmas and has given a verbal agreement to a return to the club he supported as a boy, UD Las Palmas.
PSG themselves are in favour of the move and the only obstacle for the deal to proceed is the issue of the transfer being a full sale or on a loan basis.
Failed to impress at PSG
Jesé left Real Madrid last summer in a quest to seek continuous playing time after PSG paid a fee of 25 million euro for his services. Things have not gone to plan in Paris for the striker as he failed to hold down a first team place in the Ligue 1 side and has only managed to find the score sheet on one occasion in his time in Paris.
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 22 de diciembre de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Italy to decide tomorrow if and when Serie A will return
- Coronavirus: Messi says resuming season will be 'like starting from scratch'
- Coronavirus | USA What are the CDC guidelines to schools reopening in the US?
- Coronavirus | USA Stimulus checks: which states received more payments?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Coutinho could enter Lautaro Martínez operation
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham trio Kane, Son and Bergwijn all back to full fitness