Paco Alcácer's first goal for Barcelona came against Hércules but it was offside. The former Valencia striker scored in the 72nd minute to mark his first goal in a Barcelona jersey and while the assist from Rafinha hit a defender, Alcácer was offside as the Brazilian passed it to him.
791 minutes without a goal
The game against Hércules was his 12th appearence for the club, eight in LaLiga, two in the Champions League and the other one in the Copa del Rey. In those 791 minutes, he did not manage to score despite being brought in to do exactly that.
The goal came in the 72nd minute and the celebration was as you might expect from a player who had waited so long for his opening goal and with all the pressure in the world off his shoulders. What a relief..
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Latest News What's happening between Fortnite, Apple and Google? Can I keep playing on my phone?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: will I get another payment before 2021?
- BARCELONA 2-BAYERN 8 Bartomeu: We'll make decisions in the next few days; many had already been made
- Champions League "Shame": Pique says "I will be first to step aside" after humiliating Barcelona defeat
- MLS MLS commissioner supports players kneeling during the national anthem