Paco Alcácer's first goal for Barcelona came against Hércules but it was offside. The former Valencia striker scored in the 72nd minute to mark his first goal in a Barcelona jersey and while the assist from Rafinha hit a defender, Alcácer was offside as the Brazilian passed it to him.
791 minutes without a goal
The game against Hércules was his 12th appearence for the club, eight in LaLiga, two in the Champions League and the other one in the Copa del Rey. In those 791 minutes, he did not manage to score despite being brought in to do exactly that.
The goal came in the 72nd minute and the celebration was as you might expect from a player who had waited so long for his opening goal and with all the pressure in the world off his shoulders. What a relief..
Te recomendamos en English
- coronavirus What travel recommendations have the CDC established for Thanksgiving?
- NBA LeBron James' Los Angeles Lakers set to sign Marc Gasol – reports
- BOXING Tyson vs Jones Jr: Two boxing legends and the shock defeats in their storied careers
- LIGA MX There will be a Clásico Nacional in both Women’s and Men’s playoffs in the Liga MX
- LIGA MX Four key matchups to be aware for the quarter-finals in the Liga MX
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Messi is an extravagance which Barça can no longer afford