Paco Alcácer's first goal for Barcelona came against Hércules but it was offside. The former Valencia striker scored in the 72nd minute to mark his first goal in a Barcelona jersey and while the assist from Rafinha hit a defender, Alcácer was offside as the Brazilian passed it to him.
791 minutes without a goal
The game against Hércules was his 12th appearence for the club, eight in LaLiga, two in the Champions League and the other one in the Copa del Rey. In those 791 minutes, he did not manage to score despite being brought in to do exactly that.
The goal came in the 72nd minute and the celebration was as you might expect from a player who had waited so long for his opening goal and with all the pressure in the world off his shoulders. What a relief..
Te recomendamos en English
- Square Enix's E3 2021 conference live updates: games, announcements, trailers
- E3 2021 Microsoft's Xbox and Bethesda conference at E3 2021 recap: games, announcements, trailers
- Euro 2020 Denmark team doctor: Eriksen was 'gone' after suffering cardiac arrest
- E3 2021 After missing E3 2021, will Sony (PlayStation) have a State of Play in the summer? When?
- EURO 2020 | GROUP F France vs Germany: Mbappé explains Giroud annoyance
- EURO 2020 France vs Germany: Benzema and Griezmann get green light