Babel confirms he is leaving Deportivo when contract expires
The former Liveprool winger has been nothing short of a revelation for Depor and has offers for his services from at least three clubs.
Ryan Babel has confirmed he is leaving Deportivo la Coruña after almost four months with the club. The Dutch attacker has scored three goals in his last four games in LaLiga for the club and has helped them out of the relegation zone. The 30-year-old leaves the club on December 31st and says he has offers from at least three clubs.
Babel confirms his intentions
"I will speak with my agent but because of family circumstances, I will take one of the offers I have overseas," he said.
"I haven't made a decision on which one. Everyone knows about Besiktas but there are also two other clubs that have made offers to my agent."
There have been reports that Besiktas made the player an offer he could not refuse. It is also said to be an offer that Depor can not compete with and so he finishes what can only be described as a successful spell in Spain. He finished his Depor career with a goal against Real Betis in the Copa del Rey on Wednesday night, which makes it five in total in all competitions.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Sergio Ramos' presence set to shake up El Clásico
- PREMIER LEAGUE Cavani poised for Man Utd debut against Chelsea
- MALLORCA Tug of war between Spanish and Argentine FA over Luka Romero
- Ligue 1 Tuchel not concerned by doubts over Parc des Princes future
- BUNDESLIGA Bayern Munich vs Eintracht Frankfurt: Bundesliga live
- Manchester United - Chelsea Solskjaer calls for Chelsea consistency to back up PSG win