Babel confirms he is leaving Deportivo when contract expires
The former Liveprool winger has been nothing short of a revelation for Depor and has offers for his services from at least three clubs.
Ryan Babel has confirmed he is leaving Deportivo la Coruña after almost four months with the club. The Dutch attacker has scored three goals in his last four games in LaLiga for the club and has helped them out of the relegation zone. The 30-year-old leaves the club on December 31st and says he has offers from at least three clubs.
Babel confirms his intentions
"I will speak with my agent but because of family circumstances, I will take one of the offers I have overseas," he said.
"I haven't made a decision on which one. Everyone knows about Besiktas but there are also two other clubs that have made offers to my agent."
There have been reports that Besiktas made the player an offer he could not refuse. It is also said to be an offer that Depor can not compete with and so he finishes what can only be described as a successful spell in Spain. He finished his Depor career with a goal against Real Betis in the Copa del Rey on Wednesday night, which makes it five in total in all competitions.
Te recomendamos en English
- RUSSIA Russia banned from Olympics and World Cup 2022 over doping scandal
- El CLÁSICO | BARCELONA - REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane's headache - how to stop Messi in El Clásico... 3 possible solutions
- BARCELONA Messi impossible to replace - Barcelona president
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Casemiro must avoid getting booked against Valencia
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Barcelona, Inter set to discuss Rakitic, Vidal and Lautaro Martínez in Milan
- Barcelona 'cannot afford' to lose Vidal in January, says Blaugrana president Bartomeu