West Ham's Zaza to accept salary drop to join Valencia
Valencia are currently negotiating with parent club Juventus on the viability of signing the player who has failed to impress in London.
LaLiga side Valencia are in the final stages of completing the new Mestalla acquisitions ahead of the transfer window opening on January first.
Valencia's sporting director Jesus Garcia Pitarch was in London last Tuesday and has managed to convince striking target Simeone Zaza to reduce his salary (3.5 million euro net) opening the door for a move to Spain.
Pitarch also stated that Valencia have no intention of paying any compensation fee to the East London club (West Ham paid Juve 5 million last summer for the forward's services) and the next stage of negotiation is whether "Los Che" bring in the 25 year old on a loan deal or make a complete signing winch would have Financial Fair play implications for the struggling LaLiga outfit.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: what are the 'critical components' that the Trump administration talks about?
- Premier League Premier League: Teams find their shooting boots as the finale approaches
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: McConnell confirms there will be checks for low-income Americans
- Barcelona Neymar back to Barcelona 'unlikely'
- CORONAVIRUS Bolsonaro tests positive for coronavirus
- Coronavirus India's Covaxin to be tested on 375 volunteers