Hugo Lloris: Tottenham Hotspur keeper signs new contract
Spurs have tied down goalkeeper and captain Lloris on renewed terms, the Premier League club announced on Thursday.
Follow the match coverage of semi-final of FA Cup between: Chelsea vs Tottenham live.
France goalkeeper Hugo Lloris has extended his deal at Tottenham Hotspur, the Premier League outfit have confirmed.
"We are delighted to announce that Hugo Lloris has signed a new contract with the club, which will run until 2022," Tottenham said on Thursday.
Over four years and almost 200 games at Tottenham
Spurs captain Lloris moved to White Hart Lane from Olympique Lyonnais in 2012, and has gone on to make 189 appearances for the North London club.
The 29-year-old, who is also the skipper of the French national team, has collected 85 caps for Les Bleus since making his debut in 2008.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS David Beckham's Inter Miami and in sponsorship talks with Qatar
- SERIE A Inter Milan director confirms Christian Eriksen bid and agreement for Chelsea's Victor Moses
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola focused on improving Manchester City rather than chasing Liverpool
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ousmane Dembélé enters the final phase of his recovery
- ARITZ GABILONDO Reinier, a classic No. 10 in the same mould as Kaká or Rai
- FOOTBALL Messi, Aubameyang, Pogba... 15 stars who are out of contract in 2021