Hugo Lloris: Tottenham Hotspur keeper signs new contract
Spurs have tied down goalkeeper and captain Lloris on renewed terms, the Premier League club announced on Thursday.
Follow the match coverage of semi-final of FA Cup between: Chelsea vs Tottenham live.
France goalkeeper Hugo Lloris has extended his deal at Tottenham Hotspur, the Premier League outfit have confirmed.
"We are delighted to announce that Hugo Lloris has signed a new contract with the club, which will run until 2022," Tottenham said on Thursday.
Over four years and almost 200 games at Tottenham
Spurs captain Lloris moved to White Hart Lane from Olympique Lyonnais in 2012, and has gone on to make 189 appearances for the North London club.
The 29-year-old, who is also the skipper of the French national team, has collected 85 caps for Les Bleus since making his debut in 2008.
Te recomendamos en English
- Boxing Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr. live fight online: results, updates and purses
- Liga MX America vs Chivas live online: Liga MX Playoffs, Leg 2 updates
- Coronavirus Which benefits will disappear if no stimulus bill is passed?
- US Election What’s happening in Trump campaign lawsuits in Pennsylvania, Georgia & Michigan?
- CORONAVIRUS Covid 19 vaccine: who would receive it first in US?
- coronavirus Coronavirus in Los Angeles: new stay-at-home restrictions and dates