Al-Thani announces Juande resignation on social media
At 18:15 on Thursday, Sheikh Abdullah Al-Thani wrote: "Thanks a lot Mr Juande Ramos. I appreciate your candor. I respect your decision."
Abdullah Al-Thani, the owner of Málaga CF, made the surprising announcement on Thursday that Juande Ramos has resigned as coach of the Liga club.
"I wish you every success"
Writing on social media, Al-Thani said: “Thanks a lot Mr Juande Ramos. I appreciate your candor. I respect your decision. I wish you every success.”
Three-year Málaga deal
Ramos arrived at Málaga last summer on a three-year contract having previously coached Sevilla, Tottenham and Real Madrid, among other clubs. He leaves the side in 11th in La Liga and out of the Copa del Rey after defeat to Segunda Divisón side Córdoba. During that match the home crowd chanted for Ramos to leave, although it appears that personal motives led to his decision.
The club has yet to make any official statement.
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Italy to decide tomorrow if and when Serie A will return
- Coronavirus: Messi says resuming season will be 'like starting from scratch'
- Coronavirus | USA What are the CDC guidelines to schools reopening in the US?
- Coronavirus | USA Stimulus checks: which states received more payments?
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Coutinho could enter Lautaro Martínez operation
- PREMIER LEAGUE Tottenham trio Kane, Son and Bergwijn all back to full fitness