Reports: PSG sign €36m Julian Draxler from Wolfsburg
L'Equipe and RMC Sport have both run a story claiming that the Ligue 1 champions have agreed a deal to sign the Germany international.
Ligue 1 champions Paris St Germain have sealed a deal to sign Germany international Julian Draxler, L'Equipe and RMC Sport reported on Thursday.
€36 million Draxler deal
L'Equipe reported that the deal for the 23-year-old Wolfsburg midfielder was worth 36 million euros and would be PSG's first major signing in the winter transfer window, which opens on January 1.
Officials at Qatari-owned PSG could not be immediately reached for comment.
Draxler's signing will help strengthen PSG for the second half of the season, after a tricky start to the defence of their Ligue 1 title. They are currently third, five points behind league leaders Nice.
Lo Celso also on board
Unai Emery's side, who will face Barcelona in the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League, have already sealed a deal that will see young Argentine midfielder Giovanni Lo Celso join from Rosario Central in January.
Te recomendamos en English
- EURO 2020 Who plays today in the European Championship? Sunday 20 June: games, times, TV, schedule...
- NBA NBA playoffs 2021: Bucks stun Nets in overtime to take conference final spot
- BASEBALL Red Sox jump to first place, Padres win without Tatis
- NBA When was the last time the Clippers were in the NBA conference finals?
- NBA When was the last time the Suns were in the NBA Conference finals?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Another failure for Spain in both areas