Juventus have tried to sign Isco, are following James Rodríguez’s situation closely and now may be planning an audacious move for Real Madrid’s Germany international midfielder Toni Kroos.
Juve director general Giuseppe Marotta is desperate to fill the void in midfield left by the departure of Andrea Pirlo and although the Serie A giants have already identified Alex Witsel, whose contract at Zenit runs out in the summer, and Rodrigo Bentancur, who will arrive from Boca in the summer, as reinforcements, the club is looking for a player in the Pirlo mould who can provide touch, vision, organisation and leadership.
Verratti and Rakitic
According to Tuttosport, Juve are also looking at Marco Verratti, but PSG do not want to lose the Italy international and he recently renewed his contract until 2020. Another option is Ivan Rakitic, who has fallen slightly out of favour at Barcelona, but the Old Lady’s primary target is Kroos.
€90m offer for Kroos
The Germany international recently extended his contract until 2022 and he has said he is very happy at the Bernabéu. His release clause stands at 300 million euros and his market value is around 60 million, but the Italian daily states that Marotta may sanction a huge bid in the region of 90 million euros to tempt Madrid to do business.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA Not time to panic, but LeBron's Lakers could use some help
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN Why is Sen. Ron Johnson proving unpopular during the Senate stimulus check debate?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Chelsea and Liverpool heading in different directions after champions ruthlessly exposed
- LEBRON JAMES LeBron releases first sneak-peak photos of new Space Jam movie
- US NEWS Can I get the child tax credit or the child care tax credit, and what are the differences?
- 2021 TAX FILING How to check your adjusted gross income for tax filing and the third stimulus check