"Good food and pretty girls..." Nasri expands on Sevilla move
In an interview with in-house Football Club, the attacking midfielder said he sought the advice of Nolito, David Silva and Jesús Navas, who sang Seville's praises.
- Follow the coverage match of week 37 , LaLiga Santander: Real Madrid-Sevilla live .
Samir Nasri is enjoying life at Sevilla after his loan switch from Manchester City last summer. The 29-year-old attacking midfielder gave an interview with the club’s in-house magazine Football Club in which he spoke about his enjoyment of the city and football at the Sánchez Pizjuán.
“The food is great and the girls are very pretty,” Nasri said. “I asked Jesús Navas, Silva and Nolito about the club and the city and they said it was a great place.”
"Guardiola wanted me to stay"
Nasri also said that Pep Guardiola was keen to keep him at the Etihad Stadium but when he had made up his mind to leave, the former Barcelona coach gave him some good advice: “I talked to Pep and he told me that there was a great coach at Sevilla in [Sampaoli’s assistant] Juanma Lillo. It was the perfect move for me.”
The former France international added: “When I heard that Sevilla wanted me, I knew that I had to come. If you know anything about football, you know that Sevilla have been able to return many players to the elite.”
Te recomendamos en English
- Messi hat-trick a good way to celebrate Ballon d'Or – Barca boss Valverde
- Barcelona's Luis Suarez: Best goal of my career
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Zidane has four options to fill left-back vacancy against Valencia
- BARCELONA Barcelona president agrees "three years could be enough for Valverde"
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Sadio Mané proud of Ballon d'Or recognition
- SERIE A Inter boss Conte: Fans must support, not whistle us