Offers are accumulating at the Real Madrid club offices with interest high to sign Real Madrid's third striker, Mariano Díaz Mejía on a loan deal through to June 30.
Interest for the striker is not being generated alone in LaLiga with the forward also being sought after by Bundesliga and Serie A outfits.
Sevilla appear to be in pole position despite certain obstacles in the way in securing a Mariano loan move to the Sanchez Pizjuan. The striker has already participated for Madrid in the 2016/17 Champions League meaning that he would play no role in the Andalusian side's game against Leicester and subsequent possible rounds.
The ubiquitous "fear clause" would also rule the Dominican born player out of representing Sevilla in the two Copa del Rey ties and LaLiga match in January. If a Mariano loan deal fails to materialise Sevilla are also courting former Granada player Peñaranda, currently with Udinese. Málaga and Deportivo are the other LaLiga clubs monitoring developments with Mariano.
Bundesliga or Serie A?
German side Eintracht Frankfurt will hope to avail of the great relationship between both clubs which have seen the likes of Mascarell and Vallejo play in Germany in seeing Mariano move to the Bundesliga whilst Serie A side Lazio have also expressed interest in bringing in the young player to the Italian capital.
The final decision will ultimately come from the player himself. The CAS ruling will have no impact on him returning to Madrid after a six month lean deal and he's as expressed interest in moving to a 'high level' outfit.
- Roque Mesa1007Passes
*Update 24 de diciembre de 2016
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Inter Miami will allow fans to attend match against Orlando City
- CORONAVIRUS USA coronavirus live: Trump, stimulus checks, cases, deaths, updates today
- Latest News USA When does daylight saving time end in the USA and when do the clocks go back?
- Gaming News CoD Modern Warfare and Warzone The Haunting of Verdansk: content from new update
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Second stimulus check: why is McConnell advising against the deal?
- Football Raja Casablanca petition CAF to postpone Zamalek match