Pepe, Torres, Tiago and Boateng, among 60 free LaLiga transfers
With the transfer window open from the beginning of January 2017, we have pulled together a list of the players from LaLiga Santander that can leave on a free.Tenerife vs Getafe: Playoff Final
In Spain and in many places around the world, January is a time for sales. And LaLiga is no expception in 2017 as we find 60 players that will be able to leave their clubs when the transfer window opens.
There are some big names among the 60 including Atlético's Fernando Torres and Real Madrid's Pepe, with recent memories of winning the Champions League with his club and European Championships with his country, Portugal.
Every single team have at least one player in this position and Las Palmas have the most with nine. Check out the full list (in order of league positions at the end of the year):
Bonera, Barbosa, Jokic.
Xabi Prieto, Mikel González.
Moyá, Tiago, Torres, Cerci.
Gorka Iraizoz, Saborit, Elustondo.
Luna, Ramis, Dos Santos.
Víctor Álvarez, Demichelis, Salva Sevilla.
Raúl Lizoain, Javi Varas, Dani Castellano, David García, Javi Castellano, Montoro, Momo, El Zhar, Boateng.
Weligton, Duda, Charles.
Femenía, Raúl García, Toquero, Manu Barreiro.
Carles Planas, Josep Señé.
Manu Herrera, Álex Martínez, Cejudo.
Lux, Fernando Navarro, Babel.
Serantes, Víctor Díaz, Alberto Martín, Sastre, Toni.
Kelava, Javi Márquez, Isaac Cuenca, Barral.
Nauzet, Mario Fernández, Javi Álamo.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Latest News What's happening between Fortnite, Apple and Google? Can I keep playing on my phone?
- Coronavirus Stimulus check: will I get another payment before 2021?
- BARCELONA 2-BAYERN 8 Bartomeu: We'll make decisions in the next few days; many had already been made
- Champions League "Shame": Pique says "I will be first to step aside" after humiliating Barcelona defeat
- MLS MLS commissioner supports players kneeling during the national anthem