CR7 with 16% of Madrid's goals
Zinedine Zidane's Real Madrid have bagged 78 goals in the current season (in all competition) with the side's No.7, Cristiano Ronaldo contributing to 12 of these strikes (16% of the total).
The strike rate is no coincidence as, in the Portuguese striker they have *Europe's most goal hungry player with the Madeira born striker managing an average of 6.2 shots at goal per game.
In the ranking in a survey generated by WhoScored.com, Cristiano Ronaldo leads the way ahead of Kun Agüero (5,1 shots at goal per game) with Barcelona's Leo Messi in third place with a strike rate of 4.9. AS Roma's Edin Dzeko (4,9), Zlatan Ibrahimovic (4,6) and Robert Lewandowski (4,4) are the other leading strikers in the ranking.
Whites. Lillywhites and Reds
With the attacking prowess of the "BBC" and the attacking thrust provided by midfielders Modric and Kroos, Real Madrid are the side in Europe's top leagues with most attempts at goal per game managing 19 per match. They lead Tottenham Hotspur on 18.7 per match and Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool on 18.
* Top 5 European leagues
Te recomendamos en English
- Man City vs Real Madrid Sterling joins Man City's 100 club with opener against Real Madrid
- Champions League Napoli must 'climb Everest' to beat Barcelona - Gattuso
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits: will there be an extra weekly payment?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: How much money could you get?
- Coronavirus India: Lockdown in Kohima to be lifted tomorrow
- Social Media What is Instagram Reels, the new TikTok competitor