Odegaard close to leaving Real Madrid on loan to the Holland
Real Madrid midfielder, the Norwegian 18 year old Martin Odegaard, is close to making a move to either Ajax or Heerenveen as he looks for first team experience.
Odegaard close to leaving Real Madrid
Real Madrid player Martin Odegaard is looking ever more likely to go out on loan for the rest of this season. The two clubs closest to landing the Norwegian prodigy are Ajax and Heerenveen, with both Dutch outfits involved in talks over the move with Real Madrid and the player.
Odegaard wants first team experience
The Norwegian midfielder wants first team football, and is willing to move to get them. Since he arrived at Real Madrid in 2014/15 as a 16 year old he's only taken part in two competitive first team games.
Sources close to the player informed EFE that Odegaard is in Amsterdam evaluating the best option for his future and could soon be on the move. This information was corroborated by a report on Norwegian TV2.
The Dutch Eredivisie could be the perfect destination for the 18 year old who needs more top flight experience, something he's far from getting with Real Madrid's Castilla side, who play in Spain's third division.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Odegaard future comes down to Zidane plans
- Premier League Premier League: how many and which matches can be watched on the BBC?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League may introduce artificial crowd noise
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check US: EIP Cards being mistaken for scam, junk mail
- United States Trump on Minneapolis unrest: "when the looting starts the shooting starts"
- GEORGE FLOYD DEATH George Floyd Memorial Fund: how much has GoFundMe page raised?