Odegaard close to leaving Real Madrid on loan to the Holland
Real Madrid midfielder, the Norwegian 18 year old Martin Odegaard, is close to making a move to either Ajax or Heerenveen as he looks for first team experience.
Odegaard close to leaving Real Madrid
Real Madrid player Martin Odegaard is looking ever more likely to go out on loan for the rest of this season. The two clubs closest to landing the Norwegian prodigy are Ajax and Heerenveen, with both Dutch outfits involved in talks over the move with Real Madrid and the player.
Odegaard wants first team experience
The Norwegian midfielder wants first team football, and is willing to move to get them. Since he arrived at Real Madrid in 2014/15 as a 16 year old he's only taken part in two competitive first team games.
Sources close to the player informed EFE that Odegaard is in Amsterdam evaluating the best option for his future and could soon be on the move. This information was corroborated by a report on Norwegian TV2.
The Dutch Eredivisie could be the perfect destination for the 18 year old who needs more top flight experience, something he's far from getting with Real Madrid's Castilla side, who play in Spain's third division.
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG Paris still displaying Neymar love
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID Spanish government say Clásico at Camp Nou is 'not sensible'
- BARCELONA Barcelona change Eibar travel plans to avoid Catalan strike
- PREMIER LEAGUE Dier urges Spurs to "embrace the situation" they have created
- FC Barcelona Messi's greatest goals across 15 years at Camp Nou
- SERIE A Alexis Sanchez ankle surgery goes "exactly as planned"