Giovani Lo Celso becomes PSG's first winter window signing
The Argentinean midfielder signed for the French side last summer but spent six months loaned out to Rosario Central. He was unveiled today.
Lo Celso arrives
Giovani Lo Celso was finally able to pose wearing the colours of his new club Paris Saint-Germain today. The Argentine midfielder completed a 16 million euro move to the French side over the summer but as part of the deal was allowed to spent six months on loan at Rosario Central.
Complying with their usual methods when dealing with South American players, PSG agreed that Lo Celso could finish the calendar year with his previous club in Argentina and formalize his move definitively at the start of 2017. As PSG mentioned in a statement today, the 20-year-old will spend the next few days visiting the club's training facilities, meeting his new team mates and coaching staff before starting work, as Unai Emery attempts to turn around the team's fortunes in the New Year.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: news, cases, deaths and stimulus checks, today
- Coronavirus Coronavirus USA: which states have kept travel restrictions and which have lifted them?
- CORONAVIRUS $400 unemployment benefit: Trump signs executive order
- Champions League Messi buys Barcelona a ticket to Lisbon
- Transfer market PSG focused on Mbappe, Neymar renewals over Cristiano Ronaldo
- Champions League Hector Herrera’s experience could help Atlético Madrid