Giovani Lo Celso becomes PSG's first winter window signing
The Argentinean midfielder signed for the French side last summer but spent six months loaned out to Rosario Central. He was unveiled today.
Lo Celso arrives
Giovani Lo Celso was finally able to pose wearing the colours of his new club Paris Saint-Germain today. The Argentine midfielder completed a 16 million euro move to the French side over the summer but as part of the deal was allowed to spent six months on loan at Rosario Central.
Complying with their usual methods when dealing with South American players, PSG agreed that Lo Celso could finish the calendar year with his previous club in Argentina and formalize his move definitively at the start of 2017. As PSG mentioned in a statement today, the 20-year-old will spend the next few days visiting the club's training facilities, meeting his new team mates and coaching staff before starting work, as Unai Emery attempts to turn around the team's fortunes in the New Year.
Te recomendamos en English
- Premier League United worry ahead of Liverpool game as De Gea limps off for Spain
- Spain U-21 Barcelona teenage sensation Ansu Fati makes Spain U-21 debut
- PSG Tuchel: "It's not nice to hear Neymar saying he wants to leave"
- FOOTBALL UEFA charge Bulgaria over racist chants and Nazi salutes
- Euro 2020 Euro 2020 qualifying tables
- BARCELONA Barcelona planning 589 km bus trip to Eibar