Giovani Lo Celso becomes PSG's first winter window signing
The Argentinean midfielder signed for the French side last summer but spent six months loaned out to Rosario Central. He was unveiled today.
Lo Celso arrives
Giovani Lo Celso was finally able to pose wearing the colours of his new club Paris Saint-Germain today. The Argentine midfielder completed a 16 million euro move to the French side over the summer but as part of the deal was allowed to spent six months on loan at Rosario Central.
Complying with their usual methods when dealing with South American players, PSG agreed that Lo Celso could finish the calendar year with his previous club in Argentina and formalize his move definitively at the start of 2017. As PSG mentioned in a statement today, the 20-year-old will spend the next few days visiting the club's training facilities, meeting his new team mates and coaching staff before starting work, as Unai Emery attempts to turn around the team's fortunes in the New Year.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PSG vs Bayern Munich: times, TV & how to watch online
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Would the fourth stimulus check be taxed by the IRS?
- NFL Former Chiefs assistant Reid charged with felony DWI
- COVID-19 VACCINATION What to do if you get covid-19 between vaccine doses?
- MLS When is the MLS transfer deadline?
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN What to know about $3,600 Child Tax credit: dates, eligibility, amount