Filipe Luis gets the all-clear ahead of Al-Ittihad game
Los Rojiblancos trained on Thursday morning before they head to Saudi Arabia on Thursday afternoon for a friendly against the "Tigers of Asia" on Friday.
Saudi Arabia beckons
Atlético Madrid held their last training session on Thursday morning before they make their way to Saudi Arabia on Thursday afternoon ahead of their friendly against Al-Ittihad on Friday (18:45 CET)
Simeone drilled the eleven players likely to line up from the start at the King Abdullah Sports City. Godín stayed behind in Madrid, as did the injured Cerci, Augusto and Oblak. However, Filipe Luis was given the all-clear from the medical staff and is set to be handed a start.
Moyá; Vrsaljko, Savic, Godín, Filipe; Juanfran, Gabi, Saúl, Koke; Griezmann and Gameiro are set to start, with El Cholo likely to tweak his formation ahead of Atlético's first leg of the Copa del Rey against Las Palmas on 3 January.
Te recomendamos en English
- Ronaldo makes history to keep Pirlo believing in Juve's Scudetto chances
- Coronavirus Stimulus Checks Third stimulus check: updates on relief bill Senate negotiation
- 2021 Tax Filing Tax Return 2021: how long does it take to get refund? Expected dates
- AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN ACT OF 2021 When will the IRS send out the enhanced Child Tax Credit?
- 2021 Tax Filing How to claim a stimulus check from the IRS on a 2020 tax return
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when will Senate vote on it? | Will it arrive in March & IRS tax return | Live