Barcelona have the highest average LaLiga wage bill
The Barcelona squad are on a collective average wage of 7.1 million euros with Florentino Pérez paying his Madrid first team squad a total average of 6.3 million euros.
The FC Barcelona first team squad are the best paid in Spanish football according to the a survey conducted by sportingintelligence
The findings show that the Catalan club pay an average collective salary to their first team squad of 7.1 million euro which is more than eternal rivals Real Madrid who receive a salary an average of 6,3 million euro per season.
Atlético Madrid occupy third position on the podium with a figure of 3.2 million euro (per average) ahead of under performing LaLiga side Valencia whose first team squad are on a total sum of 2.2 million euro.
Two of the newly promoted sides Alaves and Leganes occupy two of the bottom three positions with a wage bill of €377.269 and €343.686 respectively.
LaLiga clubs spend a total of 771 million euro on salaries which works out an an average of 1.5 million per player.
Te recomendamos en English
- LaLiga Barcelona vs Granada: LaLiga Santander: how and where to watch, times, TV, online
- REAL MADRID 2 -1 SEVILLA Lopetegui to Monchi: "This is a disgrace man, always the same"
- REAL MADRID 2-1 SEVILLA Monchi: "If the second goal had been disallowed, I'd have taken the team off"
- Barcelona Setien surprised by Barcelona players' attitude
- PSG Neymar has become the leader PSG hoped for - says Tuchel
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool vs Manchester United: Premier League: How and where to watch