Barcelona have the highest average LaLiga wage bill
The Barcelona squad are on a collective average wage of 7.1 million euros with Florentino Pérez paying his Madrid first team squad a total average of 6.3 million euros.
The FC Barcelona first team squad are the best paid in Spanish football according to the a survey conducted by sportingintelligence
The findings show that the Catalan club pay an average collective salary to their first team squad of 7.1 million euro which is more than eternal rivals Real Madrid who receive a salary an average of 6,3 million euro per season.
Atlético Madrid occupy third position on the podium with a figure of 3.2 million euro (per average) ahead of under performing LaLiga side Valencia whose first team squad are on a total sum of 2.2 million euro.
Two of the newly promoted sides Alaves and Leganes occupy two of the bottom three positions with a wage bill of €377.269 and €343.686 respectively.
LaLiga clubs spend a total of 771 million euro on salaries which works out an an average of 1.5 million per player.
Te recomendamos en English
- Covid-19 Coronavirus: Which countries have banned alcohol during lockdown?
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 30 March
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total Nigeria cases and deaths, real-time map, 30 March
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total USA cases and deaths, real-time map, 29 March
- Coronavirus Coronavirus: total UK cases and deaths, real-time map, 29 March
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus: total India cases and deaths, real-time map, 29 March