Are these the Real Madrid shirts for the 2017/18 season?
The possible Real Madrid first and second shirts for next season have been filtered on line. Black with blue trim set to be the 17/18 second shirt. Juventus-Real Madrid live
Football fashion website footyheadlines.com have revealed what could be the new Real Madrid playing shirts for the 2017/18 campaign.
According to the leak the home shirt will be the traditional white with light blue trimming.
The away shirt for the forthcoming campaign is set to see the club remain faithful with the colour black. The second shirt will be black with a light blue trim and be complimented with black shorts. Both shirts will feature existing sponsor Fly Emirates in light blue.
Te recomendamos en English
- TOKYO 2020 Tokyo 2020 Olympics - Football Tournament draws: as it happened
- FOOTBALL European Super League, live updates: all English clubs withdraw, reactions, Florentino Pérez, UEFA, clubs
- FOOTBALL European Super League 'hugely embarrassing' for Madrid president Perez
- FOOTBALL Inter and Atletico withdraw as Agnelli says European Super League is a no-go
- George and Clippers nip Blazers late, Irving leads way for Nets
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: child tax credit date, plus up payments in third check, how to claim