Are these the Real Madrid shirts for the 2017/18 season?
The possible Real Madrid first and second shirts for next season have been filtered on line. Black with blue trim set to be the 17/18 second shirt. Juventus-Real Madrid live
Football fashion website footyheadlines.com have revealed what could be the new Real Madrid playing shirts for the 2017/18 campaign.
According to the leak the home shirt will be the traditional white with light blue trimming.
The away shirt for the forthcoming campaign is set to see the club remain faithful with the colour black. The second shirt will be black with a light blue trim and be complimented with black shorts. Both shirts will feature existing sponsor Fly Emirates in light blue.
Te recomendamos en English
- Man City vs Real Madrid Sterling joins Man City's 100 club with opener against Real Madrid
- Champions League Napoli must 'climb Everest' to beat Barcelona - Gattuso
- Coronavirus Unemployment benefits: will there be an extra weekly payment?
- Coronavirus Second stimulus check: How much money could you get?
- Coronavirus India: Lockdown in Kohima to be lifted tomorrow
- Social Media What is Instagram Reels, the new TikTok competitor