Marc Bartra: "I can't see Aubameyang at Real Madrid..."
"... I only see him in a yellow shirt", the Borussia Dortmund centre-back said, adding that coach Thomas Tuchel is "a Barça-style" manager.
Marc Bartra says he cannot see team mate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang playing for any club other than Borussia Dortmund. The Spanish centre-back told Cuatro that he cannot envisage Aubameyang in a Real Madrid shirt and also said that if he could sign a Madrid player for Dortmund, Cristiano Ronado would be his first choice. "I can't see Aubameyang at Real Madrid, I can only see him wearing Dortmund's yellow shirt".
Cuatro gave the Dortmund defender a questionnaire to mull over and his answers were revealing: "The best player in the world is Messi and the player who I admire the most is Carles Puyol. If I had to sign a player for my team, obviously I'd choose Messi, and if it had to be a Madrid player, then Cristiano". He made not the most prolific scorer, but Barta says the goal he scored in the 2014 Copa del Rey final against Real Madrid as the best of his career and was in no doubt about the trickiest striker he has faced - Robert Lewandowski.
Tuchel would suit Barça
Bartra also gave an interview to Sport in which he compared Dortmund coach Thomas Tuchel to Pep Guardiola and feels the German manage has the right profile to take the reins at Barça: "His working methods are similar to what Barça do in training, the exercises and drills are quite similar. I don't know if he would ever coach Barça one day, but he's got the right profile".
Te recomendamos en English
- Europa League Europa League 2020 Last 16 draw: how and where to watch
- QATAR 2022 Mark Hughes: Qatar should be proud of its preparations for 2022
- MLS Ambitious Beckham would love to sign Messi or Ronaldo
- Premier League Liverpool announce big profits despite record player spend
- Premier League Who'll be in new Premier League hall of fame?
- Anything can happen in El Clasico – former Real Madrid captain Hierro