Marc Bartra: "I can't see Aubameyang at Real Madrid..."
"... I only see him in a yellow shirt", the Borussia Dortmund centre-back said, adding that coach Thomas Tuchel is "a Barça-style" manager.
Marc Bartra says he cannot see team mate Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang playing for any club other than Borussia Dortmund. The Spanish centre-back told Cuatro that he cannot envisage Aubameyang in a Real Madrid shirt and also said that if he could sign a Madrid player for Dortmund, Cristiano Ronado would be his first choice. "I can't see Aubameyang at Real Madrid, I can only see him wearing Dortmund's yellow shirt".
Cuatro gave the Dortmund defender a questionnaire to mull over and his answers were revealing: "The best player in the world is Messi and the player who I admire the most is Carles Puyol. If I had to sign a player for my team, obviously I'd choose Messi, and if it had to be a Madrid player, then Cristiano". He made not the most prolific scorer, but Barta says the goal he scored in the 2014 Copa del Rey final against Real Madrid as the best of his career and was in no doubt about the trickiest striker he has faced - Robert Lewandowski.
Tuchel would suit Barça
Bartra also gave an interview to Sport in which he compared Dortmund coach Thomas Tuchel to Pep Guardiola and feels the German manage has the right profile to take the reins at Barça: "His working methods are similar to what Barça do in training, the exercises and drills are quite similar. I don't know if he would ever coach Barça one day, but he's got the right profile".
Te recomendamos en English
- UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS Will unemployment benefits be extended after May unemployment rates?
- NBA PLAYOFFS Clippers' Chris Paul allowed back for Game 3 after covid issue
- US NEWS What's the Blue Alert? why was it activated in Florida?
- BOXING Who is fighting in Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder undercard?
- US NEWS $500 tax rebates: which New Jersey residents will receive the money?
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS Fourth Stimulus Check: Why is another payment not included in the bipartisan infrastructure bill?